Friday, June 20, 2008


Last night I hired my mother to drive me out to the Rez so that I could purchase some Rez Rockets. (more politically correctly referred to as native cigarettes) And she brought up the memory of driving my first date back through those rolling hills, and how he had brought me flowers. I then sadly remembered that no one has bought me flowers since. What the hell is wrong with men these days? One funny fact about this small love affair was that I remember feeling guilty after I had kissed him, for some reason, and now I barely blink with a complete strangers dick in me. This, I am thankful for. Read on, my beauty!

Today I went out for lunch at The Only with my father, and of course, AE was there, good ol' Archie Eternal. I have been there 4 days in a row and he has always been working, which is nice. But today I decided to count on probabilty and tho
ught he would most likely not be working again this week. Alas, he was, and I was wearing a pair of sad white shorts and a grey t-shirt. Every time he looks at me it feels like I've wet my pants, I just wanted to order a pitcher and wait until I was drunk enough to ask him when his shift was over. This will never happen.

While engaging in a tantilizing conversation with my father over black coffees, a group of 20-somethings stru
t onto the patio. What's this? A ginge hipster? Imagine that! He was wearing a grey sweater and had a bit of a hangy-mohawk and was wearing those strange hipsteresque aviators. He seemed to really be the star of their lunch break party. I have never seen this man here before (and Ronny and I frequent this spot more than any other), so the reason I have written such an un-sexed post is because I am positive that a beautiful Archie has either;
a)returned home from schooling and people like th
is always think they are the best, and that won't do
b)more likely, he's on vacation and I will probably see him around tonight and he'll be looking for a vacation fuck! YES!
There is, of course, a slight chance he is visiting a girlfriend, and usually when I hear a dude I'm considering pursuing has a girlfriend I don't even bat an eyelash, and if he goes out tonight, she will be with him, bec
ause he's visiting and all. That will not do. He could also be gay. That's unfortunate.


Soon to come tonight: a disco nap, getting Ronny from the terminal, getting drunk, then going out... to god knows where, but it will be hazy and hilarious, that's for sure.

No comments: